Wednesday, August 30, 2006

So today I'm sitting at my desk, like I usually always do, and I called over my boss. I needed a program on my computer updated. As he was sitting there, he pulled up the keyboard. It is attached to this swivelling, knee bashing, cupboard & drawer jamming thing. Well anyway, as he pulled it up, it was bangin around like normal so I piped up and told him one of my excellent ideas. "I need a keyless keyboard so that it can sit on top of my desk allowing me to have some leg room." My boss looks at me with this whackjob kinda look and says "pardon?"...I do a shifty eye kinda thing and say it again but this time adding "and with a mouse too so that there are no cords anywhere". After trailing off a little bit I totally caught what I had said at the very end. Crap. I realized I did it again. I have this little tendancy to say things that just don't make a lot of sence, but to me...well come on, I know what I'm thinkin. Anyway, as you can probably tell, this does happen more often. Big surprise eh?! Honestly though...what would everyone do without me and my "blonde" antics...

No comments: