Tuesday, August 29, 2006

This is a pic of James and I at our engagement party. There was a TON of people that came. Daniel and Nicole threw the whole thing at their place (with the help of our families too). It was an awesome night and it was well planned. Good food, generous gifts, friends & family, huge fire....it was just perfect! James and I got a really good start to our collection of "house" things. It is so exciting. Things are coming together for the big day and for the beginning of our lives together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is this "blogging" and not a website?

Larissa said...

I should have expected that from you. I honestly have no idea why it is "blogging". Perhaps it's because I am Web Logging?? haha, I dont know. Anyone else?????

Anonymous said...

butter, garlic powder, italian seasoning, marble cheese ... thanks

Larissa said...

Anything for you office #12...got anything for garlic breath?? :P