This is the house that James and I have bought. We get possession on Monday!!! (Dec.18th) The whole process was really quite interesting. From offers to mortgages to closing costs etc etc. We are really excited for Monday to come. These next couple days are going to go by reallllly slowly.
It's a cute house. Just perfect for the two of us. I'm not sure if I have said this in previous entries, but this house is on a corner lot. There is a lot more room and lawn than you'd think. I have taken a few outside pictures of it, but next week is when I will post some interior pictures of it. 
This side of the house is pointing towards...like Hamilton way. It has kind of a lonely wall, so we would like to put a window or two in the side. The large area where there is not window is the large living room...so it would be a good spot for another window. The other bare spot, towards the back of the house would be the "master bedroom". It could use another window even though there is one already in the other side of the house for it.
Hey Alisha and Frank...we have a fire hydrant too!!! Woohoo. Anyway...
This is the back of our house. As you can seee (a little bit), we have a deck. It's actually a lot larger than it appears on this pic. It wraps around the whole back and it opens up to a large area where it attaches to the outside door. It's very sturdy and built really well.
We are really glad about the garage too. It's pretty big. It can fit a vehicle in noo problem with a lot more room for any other toys we have. There is a loft up top with a ceiling clearance of about 6 feet. We hope to fill this area with all of James' work out stuff. It will be pretty nice.
Speaking of working out...I bought my wedding dress in April I think. Well anyway, it fit me then really good. I tried it on about a month ago, and was faaarrr from fitting into it. So, I have started myself on a diet. I hate that word, and I'm not one of those kind of people who put themselves through months of fasting and the occasional binge, which in the end was really for nothing. I have decided to stop eating anything processed, breads/pasta and only eat things that will go bad. I have done a really good job so far! Amazingly actually. It has been 2.5 weeks and I have lost 8.5 pounds already.
I have only lost this much so far because of me eating well and cutting out all the crap I used to eat. I was a huge addict to McDonalds. Oh man. #2 no pickle iced tea. Ohhh yeah that's the stuff. For those of you who don't really eat at McDonalds...Good! and a number 2 is a quarterpounder with cheeze. James and I ate out all the time. It was straining on our wallets and health. I have stopped this fast food craze I was in, and it has had really good results. Next week is when I plan to start working out. I will fit into that dress of mine!! Don't worry though, I am not loosing weight for the wedding. I mean, I am not loosing weight to look "skinny" for my wedding, I am loosing only enough weight to fit into my dress when I had first purchased it.

4 comments:
ps. I am going to add a picture of the front view of our house. I accidentally deleted it from this entry and was unable to upload it back on. I will do this tomorrow if I get a chance.
That is one cute house! I can't wait to see it. As for your lifestyle change, congratulations! I love how you've defined the foods that you will eat, "things that will go bad." I'm sure you're feeling better already but getting rid of all those artery clogging transfats out of your system.
I LOVE the house! Very cute. It's a perfect first-home purchase.
I can totally relate to the no McDonald's. I stopped eating at McDonald's 2 months ago and it's been very successful. I never have a craving for McDonalds. I went to a dietician and was told iced tea is worse than coke. If you are going to have caffeine have diet coke or coca-cola zero (no taste difference).
Have fun with the house! I look forward to seeing the interior pictures.
Great looking place, Larissa !!
Post a Comment