I have a new addition to my family. Her name is Kia. She is a rotti mix. She's currently 9 weeks old. I picked her up today. She and gunner aren't getting along great...yet, but it will come. I actually noticed today that something is wrong with Gunner's eye. It's really freaking me out! I want to take him to the vet first thing tomorrow. I may start with some cat eye drops for a few days though before I take him in. I'm not sure yet. I'm almost sick about it. I've been making an extra effort to give him a lot of attention since Kia was here. I want him to know that I still love him more. I told James that if they (Gunner and Kia) don't get a long ever, then we are getting rid of the dog. I would die if anything happened to Gunner...seriously. I am so attached to that cat. I even took him camping when we went on the long weekend. lol. Cutie...
Well here is our new baby,




I also got my hair done today. I have full bangs now. Something that I had such a hard time with getting rid of when I was young. My hair colour is now a crazy red/purply colour. It looks really cool. I'll post a good pic of it sometime...
5 comments:
thats not the kind you said you wanted... very cute though... Nice hair too!
I totally noticed the hair and thought "wow, she looks really good". The dog looks kinda scary. Reminds me of a dog we had named lumpy that would tear license plates off cars (keep your dog away from cars)!! I hope the eye situation gets better! Check google. Google has the answers for everything!
I know I LOVE google. I don't know what I would do without that either!
Cute puppy!
awwww....cute puppy!
cool hair!
Post a Comment