We aren't sure yet of what we want/need to do with the ceiling though. The front entrance area is just smooth plaster, while the rest of the room is textured. Does anyone have any ideas??
I've started sanding the kitchen cupboards over again...I've got to repaint what I had done and sand first because I just originally painted right over the paint that was on the doors. It peels and chips off now. Very annoying. This is what it kind of will look like when it's done. We have stainless steel appliances and kitchen gadgets, so the hardware on the doors and drawers are
I'll post some other pictures of our gardens sometime this week. Maybe this afternoon. I have Caleb here today, he slept over last night. I might put him to work pulling out some weeds of inbetween patio stones. hehe. However, it is soooo stinkin hot today. I walked outside this morning around 10 and almost had a heart attack. The humidity is what kills yah.
7 comments:
The spacing was all screwy on this post...
I''m sure that if you tempted Caleb with the movie "Tramsformers" he'll do just about anything. Well I'm not sure about weeding...but sanding your cupboards he might.
I'm glad things are happening.
Stay cool.
Love, Mom W.
that's Transformers...sorry.
i should wear my glasses.
M.
Finally, a new post!!!! I Think you should smooth the rest of your ceiling to make it all the same... they say a textured ceiling screams 1980's.
All of your renos remind me of growing up in Opa and Oma's house. There was always something on the go. I will not give you any ideas as I am decorating challenged.
i think the cupboards look amazing.
hmmm... if you don't feel like smoothing the rest of your ceiling (that seems like it'll be a lot of work!), just paint everything white, and you will hardly notice the change from textured to smooth. I know this because our house is open concept and the kitchen/dining room is smooth, and the living room/entry way is textured. As long as you have a straight line defining smooth from textured, it'll look good.
Post a Comment