WooHOO!! Second post of the day!!!
My sister-in-law Jennifer has been with her boyfriend Luc for a couple years now. A few weeks ago they announced that they were engaged!! We were all sooo happy for them. Poor Luc had so much pressure to do it for the longest time now. Anyway, Luc asked James to be in his wedding party. That was sooo exciting. It got even better when Jen asked me to be in their wedding party too!!! I can't wait till the big day comes, I am so happy for them.
Last week I went with Mom(Smith) an Jen to look at wedding dresses. It was so much fun. There were sooo many dresses that looked just amazing on her. She's 5'1 and is just soo tiny - she looks SO good in everything, but the wedding dresses are so pretty on her. She will truly be a beautiful bride. We are going again on Thursday to look at more dresses. Way too much fun!
Here's the happy couple:

Their wedding is to be taken place on June 14, 2008. The time is just going to fly by, but there's no worries here. Their hall is booked already and hopefully the church will be soon too. Luc's uncle is planning on being their minister for the wedding. Jen knows the colours she'd like to use too. What is really nice is that the hall they booked does everything. The food, the decorations, the centerpieces, the drinks everything. This is so much added stuff that she doesn't have to think about. (and us hehe)
8 comments:
Congratulations Jen and Luc!
How exciting for the both of you.
Mom and Dad Wikk
I was going to post on your blog to update.. I came to your blog and there were 2 new posts!!! Ok I'm a slacker!!!
How exciting you get to be in a wedding party! It is so much fun! Soon you will be a professional wedding attendant; maid of honor for Alisha, bride at your wedding and now in your soon-to-be sister-in-law's wedding.
I will post right now!
That's exciting! It's wonderful that you and your sister in law are friends.
Where is YOUR new post? I updated mine. ;)
I'm working on it. James had to work nights this weekend, so unfortunately we weren't able to finish drywalling. :(
I hear the spice girls are thinking of doing a reunion tour. Each spice girl is taking their own jet so they don't get into too many fights? What kind of truck is that in the background of your photo? It's a nice truck.
New post please
We are STILLLLLL waiting for your new post. ;)
Post a Comment