I'm eating A LOT and I feel like I've gained like 20 pounds, but that's just not the case. I've lost 10 pounds so far this month. I think it's from all of the diet pepsi I'm NOT drinking anymore. Water and orange juice are my favourites right now. I limit myself to 1 or 2 caffinated drinks per day, but usually don't have any unless I feel like a tea here and there.
I scheduled my 20 week ultrasound today. We'll hopefully find out the sex of our baby on January 28, 2008. I am SO excited. I've got a hunch already what I think we're having just because of the babies in my dreams :) And let me tell you, I have NEVER really remembered any dream I've had until I got pregnant. They are the most wierdest dreams I've ever had.
Here are a couple pics of me so far. Hopefully by Christmas (I'll be close to 4 months) I'll have something to definately show off, but we'll see. The slower I grow the less stretch marks right?!
Anyway, that's me and my small tummy at 3 months :)
8 comments:
Hope your dreams are not as crazy as mine were when I was pregnant.
Mom
tell me about it. Did I tell you my glasses dream?
lol no
I looked at this post while at work. You can imagine some of the comments I got.
hahha and then telling them I'm your neice on top of that! LOL i can imagine :P
They're gonna think I'm a redneck from Arkasas.
wooo hooo!!
I'm so happy for you guys!
glad to hear of the lack of sickness too!
have you felt anything yet?
Nope not yet...I think it might be too early for that. They say around 16-18 weeks you start feeling fluttering :)
Post a Comment