Saturday, November 10, 2007

Here's just a number of pictures that I have taken recently...There's going to be a medley of things in this post:


Here is Kia and I. She's getting SO big!!



This is when Mike, Danielle, James and I went camping the first weekend in October. Freaking cold is all I have to say..and that we did have a pretty good time warming up in the trailor with our garage heater on full blast.




I'm sick and this is what my throat looks like. I feel like sh*t and I'm going to be mad if I end up with the flu :(

Mom Wikkerink, Mom Smith and Nicole are over today painting my kitchen cupboards. Things are looking good and we're just waiting for the pizza right now!




Here's another picture of a first coat I pressume...


Here is a picture of our living room as of right now. James rented a sander and he's going to be starting that after we eat our pizza!!!! Finally!!!!

Here's another picture. The walls are called Mocha Accent. The colour is lighter than shown in the picture.

You can see the colour a little bit better in this picture.

Here's one last picture of the floor before it's done. I'll post soon with completed pictures of everything!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey larissa..hadn't had a chance to say congratulations. The colors of your house look great. Is that a Rottie you have ?. how are you doing otherwise

jackie

Larissa said...

Thanks Jackie! Yah Kia is a rottie lab mix. Her colouring is rottie exactly, the shape of her face is lab. She's only 5 months though, so we'll see how she fills out. I'm sick right now with a cold, but other than that I'm great :)

Bert said...

Cool pictures of the house. Mmmmm, pizza.

Linda said...

I like the picture of your throat. As soon as I saw it though, I took some vitamin C. I don't want to catch what you have! :)

Anonymous said...

Soooo are the kitchen cupboards finished yet?

Larissa said...

you haven't finished the second coat yet :P

Anonymous said...

doh!!!

Alisha said...

you are the first to write new post on other's blogs but you don't update very often you know.

Larissa said...

I haven't felt like it lately...