Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas is done for the year

For some reason, it just really didn't even seem like the Christmas holiday this past week. I have no idea why. We had a ton of family get-togethers and parties, but I guess we just never got "in the spirit" completely. It was fun hanging out with everyone, but I'm glad it's over for the year. I am taking down our Christmas stuff and throwing out our tree this weekend. Not because I really can't stand it anymore, it's because we want to make more room for the party we are throwing for New Years. James and I both got a TON of stuff this Christmas. It seems we get more spoiled every year. Some things I recieved:

-2 really nice pairs of preggo pants
-2 shirts from motherhood
-100 dollar gift certificate for Motherhood
-glass platters/serving plate
-a HUGE crock pot because ours is just too small...and it came with a baby one!!
-a CPR mask that I really wanted, to keep in my car or purse in case of emergency
-a lot of Christmas ornaments
-A potato masher!!!
-Christmas ovenmits, towels, dishes etc.
-gift certificate to H&M for the baby (boy hehe...that's just what I'm thinking. I don't know for sure)
-bed sheets - it really sucks only have 1 set, so now we have a few
-a huge container to hold all of our Christmas stuff
-money :)
-Candy and chocolate
-junk food for my animals and toys for them too
-a cradle from Aunt Jone and Uncle Bob - handmedown from them...it's like a bassinet kinda
-if I forgot anything, I'm sorry. It's not because I didn't care about it, it's just because I got SO much from everyone!

Tomorrow is going to be busy. James is going back to work :( and I have to clean the house and do some dishes. I also want to bake some more for the party we are having for New Years. Anyway, I was going to write something else but it has slipped my mind completely. I hope everyone had a great Christmas with family and friends and I hope your New Years is a blast as well. Night!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I want to come to your party...

Larissa said...

Good luck with that :P