Monday, December 24, 2007

Farts

I hate when other people fart in front of me or if I can smell it without having any notice. For example...Brittany just tonight as we were opening presents, sitting with her legs WIDE open, farted like 8 freaking times in a row. Fricken disgusting. It can put me in such a fricken bad mood....

On another note, James and Daniel are picking up our dogs right now and we are sleeping at Mom and Dads tonight with everyone with them.. It will be so cozy. I will however miss my cat. sniff sniff sniff...I'll be ok though.

I got a reusable CPR mask. I was glad I got this. I plan to carry it around with me in a purse or in my car for now on in case I may ever have to use it on someone.

Anywho, that's it for my Christmas Eve. Take out the fricken farting and it was a good time!

1 comment:

Bert said...

Believe it or not, I HATE it when people fart, and then laugh stupidly. >:-(