Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Babies Everywhere!

Today at 2:30, I am picking up Nicole. We're going on a road trip to London today to see her new neice! I guess Amy is one strong trooper. For those of you who don't know, Amy is Nicole's sister. Her water broke yesturday around lunch time and she had her baby girl out by around 4:30ish in the afternoon! Crazy! She is probably going home sometime today already too. We are calling before we leave to make sure we don't end up at the hospital if they had gone home. She's a little 7 pounder. Just a tiny little thing! Anyway, that's what I'll be up to this afternoon and tonight. Hope everyone has a ggggggreat day.

2 comments:

Bert said...

That's kind of funny. From the start of labour to being home in less time than Alicia was IN labour.

Larissa said...

Crazy eh?!??