Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Finished Room - Not decorated


A piece of trim still has to be nailed under the ledge under the window.


I still have to get a different register cover - maybe white, maybe brushed nickel. The walls also look more mustardy than they are.


That's a closet organizer that we got. It comes with 3 poles as well - I didn't finish that tonight. The cubbies will have cute baskets in them.


James just finished laying the flooring in the hallway. It looks really good now. We've just got to put the quarter round on to finish that up, paint the hallway walls and we're good to go.

6 comments:

Morgie said...

Looks AWESOME! Let me know when you are free so I can come see it in Person! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Way to go guys. It looks great. I can't wait to see the little Bambino in there. :)
Granny

Alisha said...

That looks awesome! I can't wait to see it with furniture.

mmichele said...

Looks GREAT! And so CLEAN!! :)

Alisha said...

lol

Larissa said...

haha oh boy