I woke up this morning to the garbage truck barrelling down my road. I jumped out of bed, quickly pulled on my rubber boots and grabbed a coat. All the garbage had been collected already...except mine. It's still sitting on our deck.
Crap.
I have 2 garbage bags and a huge black garbage bin that needs to go. We forgot to put it out last week too. Oh well, maybe this calls for a dump trip.
I think it's going to be a very nice day today. Everything was covered in frost, but the sun was sooo warm. It's not windy either. I'm ready for spring weather because that means summer temperatures are on their way. I sooo long for walking outside with barefeet, drinking an afternoon ceaser and sitting outside on the deck. Good times.
We're planning a camping trip this year with some of our friends. We're thinking end of July, beginning of August. We aren't sure where we are going yet, but it will definately be somewhere we haven't gone to (a lot anyways). No where in Dunnville and it has to be provincial with a lake. James' uncle has a bowrider boat that we are taking up with us too...if he's not on vacation the same time as us.
Our friend's parents have a HUGE brand new trailor that has 2 queen size beds on either side and 2 double beds in the middle that pull out of the couches. We hope they will let us use that and then we could bunk up together. It would make things a lot easier..but we'll see.
My animals are driving me nuts right now so I'm out. Opa's coming soon and we're going out to buy some trim. I'll post pic's once it's in.
No comments:
Post a Comment