Monday, May 26, 2008

1 More Week

This is the last week I will ever have, not being a mom. Sounds really weird to call myself that. I really don't "feel" like one, however referring to myself as being married was super weird at one point too.

This week I don't have too much planned. I haven't been able to catch up on sleep for a while now and it's beginning to get a little draining. I have my first baby shower tomorrow evening. I'm looking forward to that! There is a baseball game Thursday I think, so I'll score keep there. That's pretty much all the plans I have. I still haven't packed for the hospital, so I'll be working on that too.

I've been managing to keep our house clean for the past few weeks. I'm rather proud of myself. I just have to get our room vacuumed and mop all the floors down and I'll be happy. I didn't want to come home from the hospital to a wreck. I should clean out our fridge though. I haven't done that for a while..it's really not that bad either.

My needles are getting harder and harder to take. I think it's because I know that in a week I will no longer have to poke myself everyday. I am SOOOO looking forward to not having a horrible stinging sensation in my stomach whenever I wake up.

Random people have been asking me if I'm nervous about having the baby. The answer to that is no. I don't know what to expect, so I can't really picture how anything will be. I figure the more relaxed about it I am, the better I will feel, as well as James. He's so cute.

Anywho, I have to pick up James' sister and bring her to her baseball practise in half an hour. I'll try to get the floors washed before then.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

Man, I wish I could be at that shower.

Larissa said...

We can hook up the webcam and put you on speaker phone!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Don't work too hard...rest up, we will help with the house. Enjoy!
Love, Grammy

I'm back...... said...

Washing floors eh? My mom always said that is a sure sign the baby is on it's way!

Larissa said...

Not in my case...it just has to be done.