I was looking at the league schedule to see when a good day for me to make a comeback would be. Our team has a double-header on June 16 which is a Monday. If I end up having to have a c-section, that may be cutting the whole healing process a little short. Then there isn't a game until June 25. That's a Wednesday and the day I fly out to Winnipeg. Hmmm...The next game after that is Wednesday July 2. That's a really long time away still. I guess I'll just hope for a really easy natural labour and delivery and I'll get ready to play on the 16th! We'll see :)
1 comment:
really easy natural labour? LOL I don't think that exists. Wishing you all the best and the speediest of recoveries so that you'll feel up to playing baseball in July! Trust me, July's not that far off, especially when you're a sleep deprived new mom. :)
Post a Comment