Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bruised

I am going to have the hugest bruise ever in a couple days.

I was giving myself a needle this morning in the kitchen, near the counter. I saw my cat looking up at me, and I tried to kick him away a couple times. He jumped up and hit my hand. The hand that was holding the needle inside of me. The needle bent and fell onto the floor. That hurt really, really badly. I then proceeded to kick the cat across the kitchen and try it again.

It hurts when my shirt even rubs up against that spot. It's not going to be pretty.

5 comments:

Morgie said...

OUCH!

Linda said...

I'll bet you can't wait for the time when you won't have to poke yourself again.

mmichele said...

poor honey.

I'm back...... said...

I know the pain girl! It feels like cement being put into your stomach. Not fun. Stupid cat!!

Bert said...

That's gotta hurt, but it made me smile when you said you kicked the cat.