Monday, May 12, 2008

Busy Week

Today James took the day off. We had to go to St. Catharines to get him a new health card and to change the last name on mine. After that, we had to pick up a car from the mechanics. It needed a safety before we could put it on the road.

Tomorrow I have to bring James to work and then I have an ultrasound at 8:45am and a prenatal at 10am. THIS IS A STANDARD PRENATAL APPOINTMENT. No need for 50 billion phone calls when I get home wondering how it went please :) The day just fills up when I have to explain nothing to a ton of people. After the appointments I have to go to a licensing bureau to put a car in my name. At night American Idol is on, so I'll be busy watching that.

Wednesday I have to be home to recieve the crib that is getting delivered. I can't wait. At night my baseball team is playing, so I'll go to watch and keep score.

Thursday I have to be home to recieve the change table. Then there is another baseball game at night that I'll go to watch and scorekeep again.

Friday Eric moves here from Winnipeg. I'm not sure whether or not he'll be able to hang out on Friday, but we'll call him and arrange something for this weekend. Friday is also Opa's birthday so we will be hanging out there for a bit as well.

Calebs birthday is on Saturday. He turns 15. I'm not sure what we will do yet. I just thought of going to Grand Island BBQ in Dunnville for icecream and mini putt. That's always a pretty fun time. I guess I'll have to talk to the fam about it.

Anyway, that's what is happening for the most part of my week. Just thought I'd keep everyone informed :)

9 comments:

Alisha said...

I tried calling you today just to talk and so I thought I'd call tomorrow but now I don't want to. You'll just think I'm being nosey.

Anonymous said...

Can I call about the car :)
Mom

Larissa said...

no

Anonymous said...

Can I call about Caleb's b-day?

Linda said...

Thanks for the update.

SO, HOW DID IT GO?

Larissa said...

My blood pressure is good
My pee test was good
Baby is growing
Got an induction date
Didn't gain any weight
Got rininodine for heartburn

mmichele said...

oh... you got the heartburn gene. too bad.

Bert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bert said...

I get heartburn as well, but not for the same reasons that YOU get it, Larissa.

See you on Friday.