This weekend was busy, but with most of it being quite fun. Friday afternoon as I was about to step into the shower, Daniel and Nicole came by the house. After I finished, we went to rent their moving truck and then continued to Walmart to buy some blue storage bins. We ate lunch at McDonalds...which may not have been a good thing to do considering their house stunk like McDon's farts all night LOL. James came by after he was done work and we just hung out at their place for the last time (sniff sniff). Nicole and I were craving hot chocolate with whipped topping, so we got that from Tim Hortons too.
Saturday morning James was picked up by Daniel around 6:30am to pick up their moving truck. When I rolled out of bed around 9, I got the dog and myself ready to go to Dunnville to help out with whatever else had to be done. When I got there around 10:30am I was going to do a Timmy's run, but came in to see everyone with beers already. The house was empty and basically everything had been packed into the truck.
Kia had a really good last visit at their place. She LOVES to swim and was in their poo smelling pond all day. When it was time to drive to our house to unload Daniel and Nicole's things at our place, Kia and Chloe were both soaked. We layed down a towel in our back seat and both dogs jumped in. The 20 minute ride home couldn't have gone any slower. It stunk like wet gross dirty dog sooo bad.
Anywho, after everything was unpacked and James and I were back home, he slept for a couple hours. We went to Mom and Dad's and hung out with the family until around 11:30PM. James got called into work for Sunday, so we couldn't be too late.
Sunday rolled around and James went to work. I had a stupid bridal shower I had to go to (I 'planned' it), so I got there around 1pm to set up. People started showing up around 2:30 and we got things going at 3. When people began packing up to go home, I started cleaning up as fast as I could to get out of there. James picked me up after I had finished cleaning and when we got home, Nicole and Daniel called. We went to their "new" place, got icecream with them and Caleb then uhhhhlalallalalla rented Juno which we watched later on.
Whenever we're all together, we have sooo many good laughs together. (It's even better when Alisha and Frank are around!) I almost peed myself a few times, but it's really totally worth it ahha.
I think it's going to be a great summer. I'm looking forward to baseball games with Nicole (her babysitting of course hehe), camp fires, Winnipeg trip, flower gardens, vacation and so much more. It's the beginning of a summer to uhhhhhlallalallallala remember for a while!
4 comments:
It was a good weekend. The best part is Mom and Nicole making supper, and using their combined cooking talents to feed the rest of us a home.
It's all good!!!
Dad
I want to hang out with everyone!!
Hanging out with friends & family is always fun. Glad you had a good week end. BTW, what the heck is uhhhhhlallalallallala?.
Alisha, I know an excellent solution to that :) Smithville is actually booming in the housing industry right now!!
Uncle Bert, it's just an inside joke that we were bugging Caleb about :)
Post a Comment