Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday Night

I was going to watch a baseball game with Nicole tonight, but it's raining out pretty good. I passed on going because I just don't like a wet bleacher under my butt. Tomorrow my team has 2 games, so we'll be there keeping score.

I'm watching American Idol right now. I really hope David Archuletta (spelling?) wins. I really don't like David Cook. He tries to be so humble, but it's just totally a huge front he plays. ugh.

James just brought me a coffee...things are good!

I'm also working on a blanket in between sips and on commercial breaks. I'm crotcheting the edges...it's flannel that's doubled, so it's nice and thick. I'll hopefully be done it tomorrow.

I registered at the hospital today. It took about an hour to go through all the questions they asked. We're for sure getting a private room because I just can't stand to share those nasty washrooms with a bunch of gross postpartum women. James can also sleep over then too. The TV connection and fees are brutal, so I'm going to bring the laptop there sometime to see if I can steal a wireless signal. I'll be happy then. They don't allow any cell phones in the hospital, so we're going to have to call people by pay phone. We won't be making too many phone calls though. Everything will be long distance and expensive.

OOOoOoOOOoo Timberland is singing on American Idol now. I'm going to watch it. I didn't think he was so...white. Weird how you picture people in your head and then when you actually see them, their so different.

4 comments:

Alisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisha said...

I totally thought the same thing about timberland... lol

Larissa said...

haha oh man

Bert said...

Use the cell phones. Those rules were made years ago when cell phones put out more radiation than a nuclear power plant.