Friday, June 20, 2008

Am I that predictable? :)

I got this from Aunt Michele's Blog...she seemed to think I would be someone who would fill this out. She's right. I'm a sucker for these things.

Two names you go by:
1. Larissa
2. Riss

Two things you are wearing now:
1. Jeans
2. T-Shirt

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Play baseball (or any good sport)
2. Lurk on facebook!

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. James to be home
2. A new hair cut

Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Gunner
2. Kia

Two things you did last night:
1. Eat hamburgers
2. Talk/hang out with James' cousins

Two things you ate/drank today:
1. Tim Hortons coffee
2. Tim Hortons cream cheese with a little bit of bagel

Two people you've talked to today:
1. Alisha
2. Daniel

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Visiting Nicole at Rock Point during the day
2. Going to a party at night

Longest Car Rides you've been on:
1. Ontario to Winnipeg
2. Ontario to Grand Rapids, MI

Two favorite holidays:
1. Family Day
2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite Beverages:
1. Coffee
2. Beer

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Nicole (when she gets the time)
2. Alisha

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Mmmmm cream cheese with a little bit of bagel... my favorite. I've been craving that for weeks now.

mmichele said...

Thanks for playing!