Yesterday I had a shitty day. I was weepy and so freaking sore. I think I have mastitis. I'm going to a walk in clinic tonight to get it checked out because my doc isn't booking appointments until July 8th. (and I don't feel like sitting in the ER for 6 hours) Anywho, back to yesterday....
Caleb was a pain in the ass and I got my plus sized 22 dress fitted. It looks soo horrible. I can't believe that I actually have to wear this thing. My sister in law has the hugest boobs, so I had told them numerous times that we should switch dresses (she has a size 14 right now) Once I got mine on, the first thing they said was, "oh maybe you guys should have traded dresses!" No shit! They have to take in like 3.5 inches on either side of the dress, hack down the boobs (I'm still sporting a DD) and take off 2 feet from the bottom. While on Katies dress, they are taking the extra material from my dress and adding it to her boobs. So gay! There is NO way in this world that I will look good, feel good or want to be at this wedding in that dress. Plus, the whole mastitis thing. I can't believe how much I hurt. I'm not even being a baby about it.
I felt like a total idiot crying yesterday in front of Nicole, Daniel and my mom. I wouldn't even do it in front of James while I was in labour.
All I want to do on Friday is go to this wedding, watch it, sit with my baby without people constantly asking me to hold her and maybe cry a little more. That sounds pretty good.
Anyway, tonight when James comes hoome we'll go to the walk in clinic. Afterwards we have the rehearsal and rehearsal party to go to. Tomorrow I have to go for the final fitting of my MOOMOO, maybe get a manicure, get laundry detergent, clean our cars out and sleep. Friday morning, the morning of the wedding...I have to get my blood tested again. There is something not right about my INR levels. It's too low. I have to take a pill and a half now at night of my medication to see if that makes a difference. Anyway, then after I have to get my hair and makeup done while poeople maul Jaela because for some reason people think that when a baby is sleeping in their car seat, they have to be taken out of it. Frick.
On a better note, my friend Ruth is coming over in about 15 min. Should be a good time. She's having a baby too. Her due date is July 29! I can't wait :)
I just really don't feel like entertaining people right now either, so I'm just staying at home trying to relax and sleep as much as possible. When I feel better, I'll be up to some more visiting.
8 comments:
i wish i could send you some cans of tomato soup...
aw thanks
We all think it's all perfectly normal to feel the way you are feeling. Don't sweat it!
Mom
PS. I do believe even if you don't think so, that you will look stunning. You always do.
No wonder you're feeling the way you do. I'd be crying too!
I agree with your mom. You will look stunning in that dress. You are beautiful.
you know, a wedding and a funeral all in the same week is a little much, as well. that would be hard with or without a baby. add to that a new little one and you've got a lot on your plate.
I'm sure you'll look fine in the dress.
As far as the walk in clinic thing, if they can't see you, maybe you can go to a vet......
BERT!!!!!!
Tena
Wow- I'd be crying minus the "I just had a baby hormones" with added mastitis. You also had a surprise visitor after you posted this too... YIKES! Cry it all out, girl! One day soon you'll be able to find humour in life again!
Post a Comment