Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Busy again...

A lot of things are starting to pile up on my plate once again. I don't mind too much though because things are getting easier everyday.

We are also getting Jaela baptized on July 20th. We are meeting with Pastor Steve this week to discuss it, as well as James' Profession of Faith. He'll be doing that at the same time. I have to start planning something for after the service...

Jaela has a baby shower on Wednesday night. Hopefully that turns out to be a success...but we'll see. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

James and I went to our friend Nate's Stag & Doe on Friday night. Mom and Dad kept Jaela for the night, which was great! It was a nice break, especially because James worked super long hours last week. One day from 6am until 11:30pm. Anyway, the stag and doe was really fun. We went with another couple and ended up staying there pretty late. None of us won anything though! That really sucked. Usually we clean house when we're at these kinds of things. It was great seeing Nate again too. His wedding should be another good party.

Oh yah, last night we turned our air on because it was SOO hot here. After about an hour, the house really wasn't cooler. I went outside just to see if it was running, and it was so loud. It didn't sound right at all..so James went over to it to have a look and it's super hot air coming out of the top of it. He turned it off and because it was around 11pm, he didn't really want to start working on it then. So hopefully when he gets home from work today he can figure it out. I hope it's nothing too super bad. I'm hoping its only a belt or something. There is a breeze today, so the house isn't bad..although it is only 8am.

I don't really know what else to write about, so I'll leave with a few pictures.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

She looks good in yellow.

Linda said...

She's cute!