Jaela did pretty good last night. She went to bed at 7:30 and slept until 10:30. I fed her and put her back down. She cried for about 10 minutes before falling asleep. I can just picture her tiny little spasy legs kicking away getting so mad in her crib. Aww. Anyway, she got up a couple more times during the night, which is pretty normal. She always goes right back to bed at night after a feeding though. It's just around 7-11pm that she's always crying, so she's going to have to cry it out in her bed for now on.
Alisha and I were talking about having a bedtime routine for the babes. I think I'm going to start going for a walk around 7pm every night and then putting her down after that. I usually went for walks around 9pm when she was cranky, I'm just going to make it earlier now.
I just hope James can stick with this when I'm gone to baseball or something...he's a little bit of a suck when it comes to Jaela crying.
No comments:
Post a Comment