Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This and that...

I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks.

My friend Ruth's due date is July 29th!! It's coming so fast. She's having a little boy. I really hope that she has him sooner than later. The waiting just really sucks for me lol..I can just imagine how she is!

I have my friends Kim and Mark's stag and doe next week Friday. That should be a fun time! I really hope a lot of people come out for it.

My friend Nate is getting married on August 9th. I can't wait for that wedding. I'm really wondering if it will be country themed or not. He's very big into that scene.

Jaela will also be turning 8 weeks old next week Monday. She'll be getting her first set of shots and then she'll be getting her ears peirced! She will look so stinkin cute with tiny little diamond studs. Oh I can't wait for that. I'm sure she'll take it like a trooper too.

Anywho, just some fun things (needles aren't fun, but yah it's something new) that are happening soon. I'll write about how her ear piercing ordeal went.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

I think she's having a big boy... lol.... man I don't miss being that pregnant!

Larissa said...

You are freaking weird.

Lyd. said...

Poor Jaela... shots and pierced ears on the same day, but she will look perty cute!!