Thursday, January 08, 2009
Teething
Jaela got her first tooth on November 10th. She was 4 and a half months old at the time. A week later she got the second one. They were the bottom middle teeth. She's 7 months old now and she's getting 2 more...not where they "should" be however. Jaela's two lateral incisors are coming through. She's going to look like a vampire for a bit until the central incisors come in. I read that it's kind of rare for that to happen, but if and when it does, it's usually all 4 top teeth that come in all around the same time. I feel really bad for her. It hurts soo much. I can't wait until they're all popped through. Anyway, I have a cute video of her swimming. I"ll post it tonight hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Im impressed with your dental terminology!!
I hope Jaela isn't in to much pain and that the whole teething process goes smooth!
lol, I'm sure you know all about the terminology now! A lot more than I know :P
Poor Honey
nice to see you back!
Why does she want to grow up so fast???
Post a Comment