
Friday night, last week, I worked. It was soo nice outside on Saturday that I didn't want to go to sleep during the day because I didn't want to waste it. So before my shift, I managed to get a few hours of sleep in. I had Sunday off, but that was a day for myself to get caught up on the sleep that I had missed. On Monday I worked and unfortunately, there is no one around during the day to watch Jaela, allowing me to sleep. So, Tuesday goes by without any sleep except from the few hours I got from the day before. My girlfriend called up and wanted to go out because her fiance is gone to trade school for a couple weeks and she was pretty upset about being alone. SO, I ended up caving and went with her. That was a huge mistake. I have had no solid straight hour of sleep since Monday afternoon. I'm seriously the most tired I have ever been in my whole life. I got a couple hours in the morning while Jaela was napping, but I need at least 12 more. Opa and Oma want me to come over today, I said I would, but I'm really not feeling up to it. I'll wait it out, see how Jaela is and then maybe drive down...although I'm seriously impaired right now from lack of sleep. Hopefully Jaela will sleep alot tonight and I can get 6 straight hours..uninterrupted. Anyway, I have to make myself eat something. Tomorrow is another day.
4 comments:
aww you should of brought Jaela over here for a bit and mom and I could of watched her while you slept...we are just a phone call away and a 3 min drive if you EVER need us
Just send her as an UM on west jet... she'll be here in 2 hours and I'll keep for a few days :)
you look like crap sis.
Awww Dan. How conforting.
Post a Comment