Another week and my baby will be one year old. I can't even believe it has been one year already. As time goes on I find myself getting more and more protective? of her . I'm not sure if that's the right word, but I just worry more I think. Perhaps it's because she now knows when we're leaving or cries when I'm not around. I love it :) Some people are so happy when their child starts holding his/her own bottle. I personally still enjoy holding her while she drinks it, even though she will hold her own. She's still my baby. I did happen to find a sippy cup for her that is help upright and she sucks through a straw. She LOVES it and I fill it up more than three times a day. I'm glad I found one she likes drinking from because I don't think she was getting a lot of fluids before that.
She's basically walking. Another couple weeks and she'll probably not be crawling anymore. I'm kind of looking forward to that, just because our deck gives her so many slivers in her feet, knees and hands. She's sleeping through the night now too. This has been going on now for about a month. It's a whole new world when I get a full night's sleep :) She's happy to be on the grass now and just loves playing outside so much. Her vocabulary is growing. She's trying to say different things and copy us a lot. I'd be ok if the only thing she said was M0m though. hahah I can just imagine what's going to come out of that little mouth in a couple years. She's definately feisty.
I still need to book her 1 year appointment with our doctor. I'm curious to see how much she has gained since her last appointment. Perhaps he can give me some pointers on baby hair growth. lol..I'm just joking. I'll post some new pictures this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment