Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Horse Fever

I'll come right out and say it...I have horse fever! I want a horse right now sooo bad. It's not just a phase either. I have always wanted one. I love riding and think that horses are just the most beautiful animal on earth! But before I get a horse of my own, I want to take lessons. Professional lessons. Sure, I can ride a horse now, but I'd like to learn the theory behind it all. I've been looking at different stables around here for pricing on private lessons. It's a start anyway.

I would like to get a pony for Jaela to have and ride for when she's around 3 or 4. She can join the 4H Clubs around here and participate in parades. Way too cute. James said I can put up a pasture and leanto at my parents house if I do it myself. He doesn't want to be bothered with it, but he's up for it. I think he just knows it will keep me happy :) There is a house a little ways down the road from where Uncle George and Aunt Yvonne used to live, and it has a 2 stall horse barn and fully fenced pasture. The house is decent....and I WANT IT! hahah, it's not going to happen just yet. Well probably not at all but I can just dream about it can't I?

Going to the rodeo this past weekend really didn't help this whole thing. Oh man! It was just amazing how some of these people had complete control and cooperation with their horse. Just awesome!

3 comments:

tena_mom said...

Go for it girl. I'm sure your Dad would help you since he wants a horse too. You may even build a barn here instead of just a leanto. Don't forget about the chickens.

tena_mom said...

Go for it girl. I'm sure your Dad would help you since he wants a horse too. You may even build a barn here instead of just a leanto. Don't forget about the chickens.

Bert said...

Absolutely you can dream.