As I was sitting here at my desk today at work...I thought of some really cute dog/animal names: They are
-Jim or Jimmy
-Bert
-Ernie (if I had 2 dogs I would do the bert and ernie thing)
-Trevor
I think that a dog named one of these would be really cute. I'll think of some more later :)
ps. I am busy at work right now lol
11 comments:
i wonder how uncle bert would feel about that...
lol. My mom said the same thing. It's cute for a dog though.
Our neighbours called their dogs Simon and Garfunkel. I thought that was clever but I hated those dogs! They were always in the garbaged and pooped all over the place!
Growing up on the farm we had many dogs. We had one my grandparents numed luumpy. The dog would rip license plates off cars as the cars drove off our yard. Then we had candy. A German Shepard. Candy killed patches our cat by biting patches but karma got Candy as Candy died after eating rat poisoning. We will never forget as a family the day we had to take candy to get put down (killed). We sat in the car at the vet on Pembina and cried for an hour. Then we moved into the city and got a poodle we named Jessica. Jessica only last 3 weeks as my mom didn't like dogs/cats in the house in the city. She thought it was cruel to the animal.
i miss you!!
Another post please.
i still miss you.
you know, you just say you've been busy...
ya, atleast your aunts post stuff so I got something to read!!
Dad
Enough of dog names. Give me something. Pleeeeease. I'm dying to know what's happening in your life!
"Bert" ??!!
Boy, you're lucky that I didn't read this BEFORE your wedding.
Post a Comment