Wednesday, December 20, 2006

This is our House. Front view this time. We have a tree and some shrubs. Porch on the front needs a railing says our home inspector. I just think the whole thing needs to be bigger with interlocking brick going to the side of the house...but we'll work on that in due time.  Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tim said...

very nice. I look forward to seeing it when I come in March.

Linda said...

Cute house! I'm sure you can't wait to move in and make it your own.

Anonymous said...

The house looks lovely. I'm sure you have some great ideas already. We hope to see it in March.

Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

Your house looks very cozy. Its cute.

I'm back...... said...

When do we get to see the inside of the house... the before renovations and after renovations pictures (if you are doing before and after work in the house).

Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

Its time for a new post Larissa!