These are some pictures of the house before any kind of painting, renovating or decorating has taken place.
Living Room

Kitchen Pantry Area

Front Entrance Hall & Bathroom Door

Kitchen

Kitchen looking into Living Room

Kitchen Wall

Kitchen looking into side hall

Side Hall - 2 bedrooms and laundry room (which will be an office soon) are connected to this hall.
4 comments:
That bone story is nasty... I would have totally found out what kind it is. I got an old couch from some guy years ago and I saw the exact same couch on 3 separate real life murder scenes on t.v. My bed that I got from Aunt Michele and Uncle Rob had some guy die on it but they didn't tell me that until I bought a new bed.... nice eh?
that still makes me smile...
and we're not POSITIVE about the death. we only know that it was his bed and that he died at home in his sleep...
(smirk smirk smirk)
okay so i've got a sick sense of humour.
Looks like a femur to me.
Reminds me of a song about that by Randy Travis, called "Diggin up Bones".
Dad.
Post a Comment