Thursday, August 09, 2007

We went to work last night as well. The room is more than half way done. The reason this whole process is taking so long is because the 4X8ft pieces of plywood have been cut into 4 parts, then nailed down with like 50 billion different nails. Once we get a corner started by prying it up, we then just try lifting the whole piece up. Sometimes this works, others it splits halfway or breaks...so we have to continue the process once again. This is really annoying. We figure that the people who put down the tile/carpet didn't have a truck, so they got all the plywood cut to fit in their back seat. We'll have all of the carpet/tile/plywood removed before Saturday. We would like to begin sanding it then. I'll keep everyone posted. Anyway, I took a picture of the hott looking tile that was under the carpet. It's pretty ugly lol..



We found another bad spot...the whole wall is cracked here at the window. We are going to cut out this piece and re-drywall it.



This is the kitchen flooring. Under the kitchen flooring is this ugly pinkish stickontile. It's all so ugly!



Kia showing off the floor.


6 comments:

Alisha said...

lookin good...that tile reminds me of my last apartment flooring, I think it's exactly the same

I'm back...... said...

You are too funny. I was actually thinking of doing a new post and then there was the comment from you. Great minds think alike.

Linda said...

We had that same kind of flooring in our first house-only it was brown. We never did get around to changing it.

I'm back...... said...

Time for a new post. Check out the newest additions to my place on my blog!

I await your new blog posting!

I'm back...... said...

Blog patrol..... Time for new update!

I'm back...... said...

Where's the new posting? I'm sure you have some new news to share with the people who are in Larissa blog withdrawal.