Monday, October 22, 2007

Wow! It's been awhile. I've been kinda busy I guess. I also just have a really shi...crappy computer right now that won't allow me to upload pictures or anything. I'm getting a new one hopefully this week. I'm still looking for a laptop though.

So, new things that have been going on since the last time I posted...

My dog, Kia, is big. She has a few more teeth to loose and then all of her adult teeth are in. She got humped by a husky probably 5 times the size of her a couple weeks ago. Man was that ever funy. She also got beat up by my friends dog last week. She was pretty upset after that and kind of depressed. She's my huge lapdog and James hates it, but I have her sit on my lap all the time. She likes it there. I can still pick her up too. James thinks I baby her way too much, but for right now, she is our baby. Gunner is doing good too. He is the coolest cat ever. The sounds that guy makes is just really wierd, but he's got a different sound for different things, so it makes sense when you hear it. Bella is good. I don't really have a lot of time for her. I would idealy like to find a family with young kids and give her to them. She doesn't bite and she's really friendly. I just feel bad for not letting her out as much as I used to. That's it for my animals...

Our house is coming along. I began painting the living room FINALLY last week. It's called Mocha Accent. It's a dark browny colour. It will look really good with the dark beige couches we just bought. We haven't sanded the floors yet because we are waiting for a good time to do it. A time that will be ok for billows and billows of dust to be inside our house. great, I'm really looking forward to that. We've got to really get our act together and get all of this stuff done because I probably won't want to do it when the baby comes around next June :) After the living room is completed, we'll start on the baby's room. The floor we will sand the same time we do the hall and living room, so that will be stained already soon, but as for the walls...I've got to wait and know if the kid will be a boy or girl. I hate gender neutral things. We are replacing all of the casing/baseboard/moulding in the house, so we can work on that too.

As for baby stuff...we already have our crib and change table. We are getting if from Vic and Mel VanderVeen once Nash goes into a "big" bed. I want to look at car seats sometime, but I want to go to the States for that. James thinks I'm a nerd for wanting to look at things so soon, but I don't want to wait until I have like 3 more weeks to go and not having anything read y yet. Don't get any ideas that James isn't excited though, because he is.

SO as a kid comes a long, so does a new vehicle. I've also said that I would NEVER buy a minivan......and that will NEVER change lol, so we're looking into ford exploders right now. I love them. We hope to have one by the end of next month. woohoo!!!!

Once I get my computer, I'll post pic's of our place and dog and stuff. But I've got to clean up a lot around here, so I'm out. Have a ggggreat day everyone!

4 comments:

I'm back...... said...

Congratulations on the baby. Yeah for the Ford Explorer. I have a Ford Focus and I absolutely love it. I didn't expect it to be as good as it is. It's extremely dependable, amazing, and Ford was just named the top North American brand in autos!!!

Linda said...

Babies do have a way of changing your life, even before they're born. Enjoy the preparations. June will come soon enough.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I'm getting really excited for alishas baby to be born but thats not for a while yet

jackie

Anonymous said...

ford exploders!!! haha - LOVE IT!