
He/She's cooking pretty good now. If you go click on the title, you can see a playing sonagram of a 10 week old baby. It is so crazy how it moves around and kicks, all without me even feeling it!
I don't have any morning sickness!! Woohoo!! I'm so glad I've dodged that bullet so far. My boobs don't hurt anymore either. Thank goodness! That was so horrible...the pressure from our shower, putting on a tshirt....You get the idea. I haven't gained any weight yet either! My goal is to keep that at a minimum!
James and I talked about Nicholas's wedding last night. We are planning on going if everything with the kid is good. We talked about buying a second crappy car seat too so that our good one won't get damaged in the plane. I've had the worst luck with all my suitcases breaking. There is no chance in the world that I will be driving that freaking boring drive again either. We're going to have to figure out what we actually really need when we're there. (packnplay etc...) I would probably just buy diapers when we are out there to make our load lighter. We're renting a car too, just to make things easier. I'm so excited about it already. I just really hope that everything goes to plan!
We also started putting up our Christmas lights outside last night!!!! I am SO excited for Christmas for some reason. I can't wait to cut down our tree on December 1st and decorate the house! I can't wait to bake and decorate sugar cookies too!! 102.5 IS PLAYING NON STOP CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!! I've been listening to it since last week already! So I guess that's about it for now..
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!! :)
5 comments:
we'd be able to find you a carseat to borrow out here, i'm sure!
cute kid, by the way...
That would make it even easier!
I have a pack and play. My baby will be in the crib.
Yeah!!! We get to see the baby! Exciting! I guess you did beat me to posting. Now we have to work on Alisha!
That Christmas spirit must run in your family. Your sister's had her tree up for weeks already! And I'll bet she's listening to Christmas music now too.
Post a Comment