I have VERY exciting news!!!!
I had my very first test for school last week and we got our marks back tonight. I was getting pretty nervous because our teacher, before handing out our tests, began talking to us about how we don't follow instruction and most of us aren't grasping any concepts. My heart was pounding and at that point, I though I did really crappy. (even though I actually did prepare and study for this test) So anyway, she began handing them out. Girls around me didn't have the greatest marks and my heart was like pounding out of my chest at that moment. Finally the teacher came to me. I saw something written on the front on my page.....UHOH
Excellent!!! 95%
Oh my goodness!! I was SO excited when I saw that. 95%!!! I have NEVER done that well before on a test EVER!! I actually had the highest mark in the class. I am so proud of myself :) We get our first assignment back hopefully next week, so I'll see how I did on that. I've got another test coming up, so I'll be working hard to get the same kind of mark.
So yah that's my big news of the night. Have a good sleep!
3 comments:
Way to go!!
That's my girl!
Wow! The Wikks are smart, they just don't know it.
Post a Comment