Thursday, November 01, 2007


Here's a picture of our Baby. Isn't it just the cutest little thingy ever?! Lol not really, but it does look pretty neat. At least it's not a "worm" anymore... I am 8 weeks pregnant. My baby is now called a Fetus (which means little one). His/Her embryonic tail is gone (WOOHOO-that just sounded really gross) and all organs, nerves and muscles begin to function. His/Her little hands now bend at the wrist and the feet now lose their webbed appearance. Eyelids are also beginning to cover the eyes. My boobs are getting even bigger than they were before, which really sucks lol. I'll start posting pictures of me once I get my new computer. That will be this week sometime. BTW- the pics aren't for my growing boobies, it's for my growing belly LOL. Oh man...I just couldn't resist. So, this is the first post showing my baby's development. I'll be putting new ones up every week! Enjoy :)

3 comments:

Alisha said...

you have to make sure you put your ultrasound pic on... they are the cutest.

I'm back...... said...

Reading your blog I thought I was reading my child development textbook. Very good description. I agree the ultrasound picture is cool.

Linda said...

It's exciting to know just how big your baby is and how he/she is developing. Hope you can post ultrasound pictures for us soon!