I still have people I have to shop for. I got off of school early last night, so I picked up James and we did some shopping. That didn't last too long. That guy can just get so crabby when he's shopping. It's not even funny. He starts freaking out if there are too many people around and it's like he forgets how to walk or something. I think I'll be leaving him at home tonight while I go.
I woke up with a really sore throat this morning. To point that it's almost hard to breathe. I usually always get something before Christmas. I'm happy it's not any kind of flu though!
Our snow will be gone by the end of today I'm thinking. Very tragic. Another green Christmas for us.
Our Christmas schedule is:
Sunday 23rd - Matt, Kristie, Alexis are coming from North Bay to visit us at our house around 7
Monday 24th - Mom and Dad Wikkerinks for presents and sleeping over
Tuesday 25th - Deboer Christmas at 3, Smith Christmas at 4..We're not sure yet what we are doing with that
Wednesday 26th - Mom Smith's house for presents with the Norths
Saturday 29th - Opa and Oma Wikkerinks for some good food, good laughs, good wine :)
In between these Christmas events, we'll be ice skating...somewhere lol, exchanging gifts with friends, cleaning our house, and hanging around.
James gets 1 whole week off...Saturday 22nd until Wednesday 26th. I can't wait. We might almost get sick of eachother thinking about it now. We hardly ever see eachother. lol.
Anywho, I don't know if I'll be posting again before Christmas. If I don't,
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
2 comments:
Hey !! You're not supposed to drink wine in your "condition". I'll drink your share.
I can have a little here and there...
Post a Comment