Monday, December 17, 2007

Irritating

I find myself rather irritated with a few number of people. To the point that I just really really really can't stand them. Annoying laughs. Continuous correcting. Chewing with their mouths open. Loud talkers. Cheap drunks. Sniffing ALL the friggen time. Shaking their leg up and down on a floor where everyone can feel it. Fat cows using scooters to get around becasue they are too lazy to walk. People who always turn an event or story around to make it about themselves. People speaking some foreign language SO loud almost right in your ear. People being "too" nice to people of a different race. Slow drivers on the highway. Mothers pushing strollers in a busy mall, thinking they get the right of way no matter what. Singing a song at church, LOUDLY, and not really knowing the tune at all. Leaning up against a snowblower watching me shovel my whole friggen driveway. Doing donuts, in drive, with a front wheel vehicle. People who hit a volleyball with their fingers interlocking, etc etc. I could go on all day, but I'll stop here for now.

10 comments:

Morgie said...

I want to hear more!
I hope I am not one of those ppl! haha

mmichele said...

get it all out! i want to hear more, too. this has all the beginnings of a classic rant.

Alisha said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Larissa said...

No Morgan you are not one of those people :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my little "cheerful one", it's just the hormones talking.
Love, Mom

PS. Mean hey?

Larissa said...

I don't think so. No "h" words on my blog!

Bert said...

People who complain about people being irritating.

Larissa said...

So funny Uncle Bert :P

Alisha said...

I'm staying out of this one...

Larissa said...

lol