Friday, December 07, 2007

Writing to get Alisha's pic off here....

I'm 13 weeks today. Yay. It's kind of boring right now. I don't see any change, I haven't heard a heartbeat and I won't get an ultrasound until I'm 20 weeks. I'll hear the heartbeat hopefully on Wednesday when I have my next appointment. I guess having the ultrasound so late, will just make things that much more exciting though.

I have no idea where you're supposed to buy a car seat. Sears, Walmart and Babiesrus have such boring ones. I'm not big into Graco at all. I'm going to have to go to a baby specialty store or something.

I went for an interview yesturday at a health care agency. It was the most different kind of interview I've ever had. I don't have experience yet, so some of the questions were hard. I did manage to impress her though with some. I'll know in about 3-4 weeks if I have it. That sounds like a long time, but that's because I go for my cpr/first aid next week and then it takes about a couple weeks to get my certificate...then I have to fax it over to them.

I really want to make olibolen. (I think that's how you spell it) Maybe Oma will teach me sometime. That would be SO awesome!

Sniff Sniff...this is my first year missing the Lions Club Christmas Potluck. I have school on Tuesdays so it's out for me. James will probably be going with Daniel and Nicole though. Caleb will probably be crying too because it's the first year he won't be getting a present. lol. We all loved it.

I'm bored, so I'm out. Have a good one.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

Thanks

Morgie said...

You are too funny!
You should get a simpson racing baby seat, they are pretty sweet!

Larissa said...

Awww Morgan!! I didn't know that you were on here!! I'll look one up right now :)

Linda said...

The Lions Club Christmas party. Oh that brings back some great memories!

Bert said...

I make Ollibollen here at work every year. Try this====> http://online-cookbook.com/goto/cook/rpage/000AB0 . It's pretty much the same as the recipe I use.