My back isn't hurting as bad as it was before. I'm pretty sure that I pulled something. Usually when I woke up, it would take about 10min rolling and slowly shifting out of bed, but this morning wasn't too bad. It was probably over hand serving at volleyball that did it. I was debating on whether or not to go tonight, but we're playing a team I think we can beat so I'm going to try it out. I'll just have to stick with the underhands for now.
Today I was supposed to work on painting the baby room, but a few things slowed that project down. I did take off all the old quarter round though. We bought new flooring for the room and we will eventually do the living room and hallway the same. The dog has scratched the hardwood up really bad. I know that fir is a very very soft wood, I just didn't think that it would scratch so easily with polyurathane and everything on it. Oh well. Lesson learned.
Here is what the little one will be coming home in...
+(rev+0).jpg)
Awww isn't it just so cute?! I have a little white hat with a knot on the top as well. I was really thinking we were going to have a boy, and I hate to admit but now I think it's a girl. Just a feeling I have. 164 is the heart rate. It hasn't change from last month when I got it checked. My doctor said that girls are usually over 160 bpm. Sigh. Oh well.
We got offered some money from James' moms side of the family to put towards our baby furniture. That is ggggreat! I hope to order it this week sometime and probably from babiesrus. We ordered our carseat too so that will be here in a few weeks.
This is the crib I want as well as a picture of our carseat. I haven't decided on a change table yet, however I do know that I want it to be a dresser/table combo.

Well that's it for now. James will be home soon, so I should get some things cleaned up. Have a wonderful evening!
1 comment:
The Baby Gap clothes are sooo cute. I like the crib. It looks sturdy. Girls are cute and easier to buy clothes for!
Post a Comment