Yesturday morning after church, our family went to Opa and Oma Wikkerink's house. It was Oma's birthday on Saturday and all of the Postma's were in Ontario for their (grand)parents anniversary party. The house was very full, loud and fun with everyone there. Around 7pm we decided that the youngens would go to Boston Pizza to hang out, get a couple drinks and have a good time together. Ben, Caroline and Caleb came with James and I. Kristen, Tim and Eric went with Nicole and Daniel. I made sure to bring my camera along, but I forgot to take pictures which I'm really bummed about now because we all had a really great time.
Some topics of interest that came up during our late dinner:
-toilet paper that is so cheap it makes your butt bleed
-the differences between MB and ON BP's
-Caroline's allergies - she was able to eat at a restaurant after 2 years!!!!
-More poopy talk
-someone flicking a booger and it landing in between James' legs
-How much fun Nicholas' wedding will be!!
I can't think of anything else right now, but I will assure everyone that it was fun. We headed back to Opa and Omas around 9pm and from there we said our goodbye's and went home. Only a couple more months until we see everyone again :)
7 comments:
Man, I wish I was there. Sounds like fun.
I was waiting to see if poopy talk was brought up.
lol of course!
When you mentioned toilet paper, the first thing in my mind was "Poopy talk". Was your mom there ?.
Ya it was fun yesterday!
No Bert I wasn't there at BP but I heard you had pukey talk on your way home.
Mom (Tena)
Yeah. Rueben puked after being on the QEW for 5 minutes.
Oh man! That sucks. Dan doesn't want to take our dog anywhere cuz she always pukes in the car. I wonder if he'll keep our kids locked in the barn for 12+ hours if they end up being car pukers.
It definately was a good time yesterday. I love it whenever we get t/g with any of the Winnipegers. It seems like it's always a good excuse to splurge and visit.
Post a Comment