Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cabin Fever

Today I'm at Opa and Oma's house. It feels good to be out of my house for once. I'm working on a receiving blanket right now which occupies a lot of my time. I'm crotcheting the outside of it. After I get this one done, I want to do all of them like that. It's so cute.

Tomorrow I have appointments at Macmaster. I have an ultrasound at 8:30am and then I meet with a hemotologist to get checked up on. I will hopefully also be finding out if they are inducing me at 38 weeks, which is very likely. This means good things for flying out to Winnipeg for Nicholas' wedding :)!!!! I hope anyway.

Our 1 year anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks. I wanted to go out for a "formal" dinner and then grab a hotel room for a night with a bunch of our closest friends. I should start planning that now I'm thinking. The Postma's are coming down soon too! That should be a fun time as well. Too bad I'm not very "mobile" though. Ah well, it will be nice seeing everyone again.

I want to report the pharmacy I'm getting my needles from. They are so stupid. I have to remind them a couple days before I pick up my refills for them to order more or else they won't. They say they "didn't have time". Give me a friggen break. I NEED them and they just suck! I'm going to get everything switched to Smithville's Dell Pharmacy. They will be so much better I'm sure.

Well my butt is getting sore from sitting here with my leg on a chair. I hope all is well with everyone!

4 comments:

mmichele said...

It's nice to hear from you. Sounds like you are keeping your spirits up. Take care!!

Linda said...

Glad you've posted again. And I'm looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the family soon!

Bert said...

To bad about your pharmacy problems. The Pharma Plus I go to is GREAT. They all know me by name, and they never charge me the $.49 they should. My pharmacist even bought me a coffee at Tim's once.

Good luck at all of the appointments & such.

Bert said...

Just had a thought. I should see if I have any left. I'm using a Novo Pen now for insulin now, so I don't use needles any more.