I don't have too much to write about. Nothing new has happened and we haven't done anything interesting lately.
I had an ultrasound and met with my obstetrican this week. Her name is Dr. Mueller. I was referred to her by my thrombo specialist, Dr. Spencer. The ultrasound wasn't that cool because the baby is too big to really see the whole thing. He/she is about 4 pounds 9 ounces right now. I'm wondering how big it will get in another 4 weeks. Dr. Mueller gave me 2 days that could be my induction dates. It's a Friday or a Monday. When I go and see her again in a couple weeks, we'll mark one of them down for good. I also get ultrasounds every 2 weeks now too. I'm not sure why...I guess they just want to make sure the baby keeps growing and stays healthy.
I think I may go out and by a few 7 pounder/premie outfits because the newborn ones I have here are all around 9-12 pound clothes.
We bought newborn diapers last week :) They are just too cute.
I have a huge list of things we're working on that I would really like done before this little Smitherink baby comes. I want the casing and curtains put up in the living room. That's a big one since people can see right into our big window at night if those lights are on. We'll get most of it done I'm thinking.
If Daniel and Nicole stay at Rock Point for the majority of the summer, I will totally be there as well. Daniel will be working pretty lengthy hours everyday, so Nicole and I will have some great down time together with the baby. I hope this summer will be a good one! Not too dry, not too wet, not too many mosquitos...
James cut our lawn for the first time this year. It makes everything look so much more clean when it's done. I worked up the side flower beds and they are ready for some planting. I can't wait for the long weekend to come. Last year I planted all perenials, but because it was really really dry here, most of them didn't do too well. I don't know what I'm going to do yet this year. I really want some raspberry bushes too. mmm so good.
It's May! I told Oma that we've got to get our Winnipeg plans 100% by the middle of the month. I don't really want to leave things to the last minute.
Anywho, the dogs barking. I have to go..
2 comments:
Get your furniture already! I want to see pictures.
Tuesday I'll hopefully be going
Post a Comment