Our little girl is growing up. She went on her first sleepover tonight. She's staying at Granny and Gramps' house for the night.
James and I are going to an old highschool friends stag and doe tonight. It should be a good time. He's a super nice guy...he's actually the one who read our scripture passage at our wedding ceremony.
I hope Jaela decides to let everyone sleep tonight. I don't want to jinx anything, but she's been sleeping really well for the past 4 nights. She's only been getting up once during the night. I am usually up with her until around 11:30pm and by that time, she will usually go to sleep with no problem. She'll wake up around 4am to eat and then go straight to sleep when she's done until around 6:30/7:00amish. It's been pretty nice.
She has her 1 month checkup next week. Any guesses on how much she weighs??
2 comments:
i'm guessing 10 lb. 1 oz
hmmm. 8lb 2 oz
Post a Comment