Friday, January 30, 2009

Holy Crap

It's 4:18 in the afternoon. It's the first time I'm eating today. I'm shaky and on edge. Today started off good...I went to my cousin Marsha's house for a visit. I got home around noon and James was laying on the couch. Not doign anything, I asked him to feed Jaela so that I could clean the kitchen. Nope...that lasted about a couple minutes. He couldn't play with her. He couldn't watch her. "why can't you leave her on the floor and do your work"?!?!!? She gets into everything. I can't be in the freaking kitchen and leave her in the living room. So James went outside around 1. It's 4 freaking 20 now. Jaela has been cranky, crying and not sleeping since we got home. She hasn't napped yet, and just screams when I put her down. I've been trying to tidy up, cook dinner, do dishes while holding her. I put her down for a nap, for the second time, she's still screaming...yelling really and hard. He's not working tonight, but he may as well be. He's no help when he's here. Frick. I just wanna cry.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else feel as awkward as I do reading this???

Alisha said...

no, I think it's life and sometimes you have a bad day and it feels good to vent.

Larissa said...

That's rude.

Anonymous said...

Don't be so sensitive...

Anonymous said...

la la la la la hahahah

Larissa said...

who is anonymous?

Alisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morgie said...

Aww :( You should of called me up and I woulda came and held Jaela and played with her and fed her :(
Im here for you if you ever need to do some cleaning and need someone to watch Jaela for a lil bit