Monday, February 09, 2009

3 Days Until Winnipeg...List of Things To Do

-Wash floors - done!
-Laundry - done!
-clean bedrooms - 1/2 done
-wash our bedding - done!
-wash Jaela's bedding - done!
-tidy laundry room - if I get to it, I'll do it
-clean bathroom - done!
-dishes - done!
-clean fridge - 1/2 done
-pack - done!
-go shopping - not doing...
-put out recycling & garbage Thursday morning - done!
-vacuum - done!

6 comments:

tena_mom said...

If you do all this you'll be too tired to go.

Alisha said...

so, how far did you get?

mmichele said...

wish i was in wpg to greet you! have a great time!

Nicole said...

do you want me to "take care of Bella" for you while you're gone? She'll have such a good nice home. She might not even want to come home when you get back!

Linda said...

It's always great to come home to a neat and tidy place. Hope you get it all done and see you in a few days!

Nicole said...

Yeahhh!! Good for you. I love lists!