Monday, March 09, 2009

Vacation

I needed my vacation requests in by today...I didn't get around to it though. All of the night girls that I work with are all really good about switching shifts and stuff, so I'm not too worried about not getting time off. I would like to go camping with James and Jaela for a good week..just us, together. I was talking with Ruth (a friend of mine) about going camping for a weekend with our baby group and husbands. I think that would be pretty fun, so tomorrow morning when we meet, I'll put that out there for everyone to think about. I for sure want to go camping for a weekend with Daniel and Nicole, as well as Aaron and Irene. Aaron and Irene may not have too much free time though because they are building a house beginning in about 2 months. That's going to be a whole different kind of exciting! Alisha mentioned that her Frank and Gavin may be coming down in the summer, so another camping trip may be in order. That seems like a lot of camping...perhaps we'll have to do a cottage trip to.. Anywho, I'm hungry, in my pj's and Opa and Oma will be here in 20 min.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

I'm totally up for camping in July! Start planning!

Bert said...

Camping is what we like to do best for vacation.

Nicole said...

I've been daydreaming about living in the trailor this summer... i don't care if it's a weekend or a quiet weekday... I REALLY want to spend time on the beach!