The order the pictures are in are backwards and I didn't feel like copyign and pasting everything. Here's pictures of the new kitchen we're getting. Here's pictures of our bathroom we're redoing. Still has a long way before it's finished, but here's a taste. Nice tiling job eh?!? I did it myself! James cut and I layed them down. I got the hang of it after a couple tiles...
Only ten percent...that kind of sucked. James had to go back at one point to get some drywall or something, and scratched 20%..what a rip. Would have been nice to get that on our kitchen :P
5 comments:
Cool pics Larrisa, good to see Caleb working
oh yah, he did a good job
Good work! And how much did you save at Rona?
Only ten percent...that kind of sucked. James had to go back at one point to get some drywall or something, and scratched 20%..what a rip. Would have been nice to get that on our kitchen :P
Good job on the renos. It'll look great.
Post a Comment