Friday, May 08, 2009

You suck

I sometimes get mad thinking about how Alisha and I will never live near eachother. I have a friend who's sister has lived in Ottawa for a number of years because her husband was doing somehting to do with his working out there for his placement as a doctor. (that was a maaaaasive runon lol) Anyway, now he got a placement out here in St. Catharines and so they are moving there. I'm so super jealous, it's not even funny. They get to hang out whenever they want, call eachother up on a whim to get together for coffee, go on walks without notice, have their kids be friends, not have to have convo's over skype etc etc. It sucks pretty bad.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

It does suck... we just need to both become rich so that we can fly for visits on a whim or get a summer home near eachother.

Morgie said...

awww.. you should be thankful you have a sister tho :)