Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cleaning

I'm devoting my mornings - well most of it, to cleaning my house. I figure that I'm usually home in the mornings and that's when Jaela plays really well by herself. I am starting to go to coffee break at my church, so other than Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays that's what my plan will be.

I feel so tired and worn out all the time. I figured that it was the night shifts that were draining me, but I guess that's not really the case. I am on afternoons now btw. I forget if I've wrote a blog about that or not. So, keeping myself busy, occupied and working at home will hopefully just get me through a day a lot faster.

We're almost finished the outside of our house. All we have to do is paint the shutters and put them back up. We've had so much rain and damp weather lately it makes it hard to want to work outside. It looks real sharp now. Beginning of next summer we will be tackling our roof. I'm excited to pick out a new colour shingle.

We bought the flooring for the next bedroom we'll be working on. I'm not sure if Jaela will be moving into it, or if she'll stay in the room she's in now. It will be nice to have that finished, especially if it turns out the way Jaela's room did. I just love it still.

Anyway, not too much is new here. James is working crazy hours, which sucks. Jaela has been teething now for about a week and half, which really sucks. Things are good otherwise though.

1 comment:

tena_mom said...

It's a good plan. :)